Monday, December 30, 2013

Where is the horseradish?

My dogs are killing me and that's not a bad thing in the least. After a day of desperately trying to help some of the nicest people find the things that will make their New Years one to remember, it becomes glaringly obvious that once you have a job that everything revolves around said job. Being the type of person who believes that purpose comes from being both dependable and productive, it just feels like I'm never moving fast enough. There is always something that needs restocking or these items have not been properly rotated, etc. There is much to be said of the satisfaction of a clean and orderly dairy case or someone thanking yo for pointing them to brown eggs. I have actually been told be a few managers that I expect others to conform to my standards, and they may be right. But there can be much said for just going to work and working up until the zero hour. Yes, it all must be done, but all of it will eventually be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment